Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuning SCVMM for VDI deployments - Vishwa Kumbalimutt's blog

 

Tuning SCVMM for VDI deployments - Vishwa Kumbalimutt's blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

I have only re-blogged articles a very, very few times – but this is one that I feel is really important to any folks who are using SCVMM in a VDI scenario.

Many of these tweaks I have know about for a few years but have been asked to not share them.  Now that a MSFT person has spilled the beans you all can benefit.

I am not going to go into the details, but all of the tweaks are highly useful.  The one I have found most useful in my work (when moving into scales of over 400 VMs) is the tune for Windows Communication Framework.

Don’t get me wrong, all of these tweaks are golden to any deployment of XenDesktop that uses SCVMM.

No comments: